The project uses digital storytelling to raise awareness of the stages of the HIV care continuum. It features personal stories of five HIV-positive, gay black men who are living healthy lives with HIV.
Visit Positive Spin to:
- Watch the stories
- Find resources
- Join the conversation on social media at #mypositivespin
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) is one of the most important pieces of legislation in the fight against HIV/AIDS. Learn more about the many ways the ACA helps people at risk for and living with HIV.
The National HIV/AIDS Strategy is the nation’s comprehensive roadmap for responding to the nation’s HIV/AIDS epidemic:
The updated Viral Hepatitis Action Plan focuses on combating both hepatitis B & C.
- Read about and share the USPSTF recommendation on Hepatitis B screening for people at high risk.
- Read Dr. Valdiserri's blog post about the Hepatitis C Therapy listening session with community stakeholders.
- Check out the CDC’s multi-lingual Know Hepatitis B campaign raising awareness among AAPI communities about hepatitis B testing and vaccination
- Read other blog posts about viral hepatitis.
Use CDC’s quick online assessment to learn if you should get tested or vaccinated.
Registering for a Virtual Office Hours session gives you one-on-one time with an AIDS.gov social media expert, to ask questions about new media tools, learn strategies that are well-suited to your HIV outreach, and share your organization’s best practices. You can make an appointment just for yourself, or invite other team members who may want to learn about social media.
Learn about how HIV is spread and how to protect yourself.
See more HIV/AIDS Basics >
See how the Dept. of Health and Human Services is engaged in the response to the epidemic.
See more Federal Resources >
Learn more about National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day here...