June 27 is National HIV Testing Day. Use and share these resources:
Use the HIV Testing Sites & Care Services Locator to find testing and other services near you.
View and share these messages:
- Surgeon General on HIV testing
- ONAP Director’s message
- Deputy HHS Secretary Dr. Valdiserri at NHTD
- Positive Spin digital stories
Visit our NHTD page for more resources.
Learn More about the Affordable Care Act
- View the President’s Remarks on the ACA
- Read the Statement by HHS Secretary Sylvia M. Burwell on the ACA
- Don’t have coverage? See if you qualify for a special enrollment period
- Newly covered? Learn how to use it
- Learn more: ACA and HIV/AIDS
- Learn more: ACA and Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program
- View our ACA blog posts
The project uses digital storytelling to raise awareness of the stages of the HIV care continuum. It features personal stories of five HIV-positive, gay black men who are living healthy lives with HIV.
Visit Positive Spin to:
- Watch the stories
- Find resources
- Join the conversation on social media at #mypositivespin
Hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection disproportionately affects African Americans, with some estimates indicating that African Americans have rates of chronic HCV approximately double that of whites.
The National HIV/AIDS Strategy is the nation’s comprehensive roadmap for responding to the nation’s HIV/AIDS epidemic:
PrEP, or Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, is an HIV prevention option that works by taking one pill every day. Check out the series of PrEP infographics from CDC’s Start Talking. Stop HIV.campaign to get the facts and help answer some of your questions about PrEP.
Learn about how HIV is spread and how to protect yourself.
See more HIV/AIDS Basics >
See how the Dept. of Health and Human Services is engaged in the response to the epidemic.
See more Federal Resources >
Learn more about Caribbean American HIV/AIDS Awareness Day here...