The National HIV/AIDS Strategy is the nation’s comprehensive roadmap for responding to the nation’s HIV/AIDS epidemic:
Join HHS and other partners in observing World Hepatitis Day on July 28th by viewing the live webcast from Washington, DC:
Working Together to Improve Viral Hepatitis Outcomes in the U.S. – A World Hepatitis Day Observance
Tuesday July 28th, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM (EDT)
This event will be webcast at www.hhs.gov/live-2
Read a related blog post.
Learn More about the Affordable Care Act
- View the President’s Remarks on the ACA
- Read the Statement by HHS Secretary Sylvia M. Burwell on the ACA
- Don’t have coverage? See if you qualify for a special enrollment period
- Newly covered? Learn how to use it
- Learn more: ACA and HIV/AIDS
- Learn more: ACA and Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program
- View our ACA blog posts
The project uses digital storytelling to raise awareness of the stages of the HIV care continuum. It features personal stories of five HIV-positive, gay black men who are living healthy lives with HIV.
Visit Positive Spin to:
- Watch the stories
- Find resources
- Join the conversation on social media at #mypositivespin
PrEP, or Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, is an HIV prevention option that works by taking one pill every day. Check out the series of PrEP infographics from CDC’s Start Talking. Stop HIV.campaign to get the facts and help answer some of your questions about PrEP.
Learn about how HIV is spread and how to protect yourself.
See more HIV/AIDS Basics >
See how the Dept. of Health and Human Services is engaged in the response to the epidemic.
See more Federal Resources >
Learn more about Caribbean American HIV/AIDS Awareness Day here...