Using the Strategy
What You Can Do
Implementing the National HIV/AIDS Strategy (NHAS) does not fall to the Federal Government alone. The release of the NHAS is just beginning. Success will require the commitment of all parts of society, including state, local and tribal governments, businesses, faith communities, philanthropy, the scientific and medical communities, educational institutions, people living with HIV, and others.
Read the Strategy
Supporting the Strategy
- Discuss what your agency or organization can do in new or different ways to better serve your constituents and align your efforts with the Strategy.
- Participate in state and local discussions about how HIV prevention, care and treatment efforts can be fine-tuned to better serve vulnerable populations and contribute to realizing the Strategy's goals.
- Engage new partners in HIV prevention, care, treatment and stigma-reduction efforts to strengthen our collective and reach more people.
Help spread the word. Embed the NHAS badge on your site.
Show how you support the National HIV/AIDS Strategy by participating in AIDS.gov’s #FacingAIDS photo sharing initiative. Upload and share your photo on facing.AIDS.gov and post it on your own website and/ or social media channels.
Download one of the following signs (in PDF format) and add your personal message :
- “National HIV/AIDS Strategy”
- “La Estragia Nacional para el VIH/SIDA”
- “I am supporting the National HIV/AIDS Strategy because”
- “Estoy apoyando la Estragia Nacional para el VIH/SIDA porque”
NHAS Blog Posts
Read more blog posts about the NHAS.
Last revised: 02/13/2015