- HIV/AIDS 101
- Reduce Your Risk
- HIV Testing
- Prevention Research
- Just Diagnosed
- HIV In Your Body
- Find Care & Treatment
- Understand Your Test Results
- Treatment Options
- Your Legal Rights
- Talking About Your Status
- Helping Someone Recently Diagnosed
- Staying Healthy
- Taking Care Of Yourself
- Potential Related Health Problems
- Friends & Family
- Policies &
- PEPFAR &
- National HIV/AIDS
- Recursos en
- News &
- National Black HIV Awareness Day
- National Women & Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- National Native HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day
- HIV Vaccine Awareness Day
- National Asian & Pacific Islander Awareness Day
- Hepatitis Testing Day
- Caribbean American HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- National HIV Testing Day
- National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day
- National Gay Men's HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- National Latino AIDS Awareness Day
- World AIDS Day
- AIDS 2012
- 30 Years of AIDS
- Facing AIDS
- Viral Hepatitis
- Awareness Days
National Gay Men's HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
National Gay Men's HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NGMHAAD) is September 27.
In 2008 the National Association of People with AIDS (NAPWA) launched this observance day to recognize the disproportionate impact of the epidemic on gay men.
Learn more below and find resources you can use to get involved in marking NGMHAAD on and around September 27.
Use New Media
Blog about how HIV has impacted your community.
Comment on someone else’s blog post.
More New Media
Add the HIV Testing Sites & Care Services Locator widget to your website.
Learn to use new media. Read and share these one pagers.
Read the new media declaration. How can you use new media to enhance our response to HIV/AIDS?
Watch and Share These Videos
Learn about the Affordable Care Act
Learn about the Affordable Care Act and HIV.