Members of the global HIV community convened in Melbourne, Australia for 20th International AIDS Conference (IAC) 2014 from Sunday, July 20-25, 2014. We extend our condolences to the loved ones of all those on board Malaysia Flight 17.
- Learn more on the AIDS2014 website
- Read our blog post about how to Follow #AIDS2014
- Read our other AIDS 2014 coverage.
Watch video highlights from the conference.
After you are diagnosed with HIV, it’s very important to find an HIV care provider as soon as possible. With the proper care and treatment, you can stay healthy, live longer, and reduce the chances of transmitting HIV to others.
To learn more about how to find and work with an HIV provider, see our updated page on You and Your Provider
Need to find a HIV provider near you? Use our HIV Testing and Care Services Locator.
CDC’s Division of Viral Hepatitis recently debuted new video Public Service Announcements (PSAs) as part of the Know Hepatitis B campaign. The new PSAs, “Protect Your Family: Get Tested for Hepatitis B,” are available in English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese and Korean.
- View the video
On July 15, 2014, to mark the fourth anniversary of the signing of the National HIV/AIDS Strategy:
- The White House released a new NHAS fact sheet, Progress on Four Years of the National HIV/AIDS Strategy. Read the Fact Sheet »
- The U.S. Department of Justice Civil Rights Division released a new Best Practices Guide to Reform HIV-Specific Criminal Laws to Align with Scientifically-Supported Factors. Read the Guide »
- HHS announces availability of $11 million to better integrate HIV services into community health centers. Read the press release »
Learn about how HIV is spread and how to protect yourself.
See more HIV/AIDS Basics >
See how the Dept. of Health and Human Services is engaged in the response to the epidemic.
See more Federal Resources >
Learn more about National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day here...
Learn more about National Gay Men's HIV/AIDS Awareness Day here...