- HIV/AIDS 101
- Reduce Your Risk
- HIV Testing
- Prevention Research
- Just Diagnosed
- HIV In Your Body
- Find Care & Treatment
- Understand Your Test Results
- Treatment Options
- Your Legal Rights
- Talking About Your Status
- Helping Someone Recently Diagnosed
- Staying Healthy
- Taking Care Of Yourself
- Potential Related Health Problems
- Friends & Family
- Policies &
- PEPFAR &
- National HIV/AIDS
- Recursos en
- News &
- National Black HIV Awareness Day
- National Women & Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- National Native HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day
- HIV Vaccine Awareness Day
- National Asian & Pacific Islander Awareness Day
- Hepatitis Testing Day
- Caribbean American HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- National HIV Testing Day
- National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day
- National Gay Men's HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- National Latino AIDS Awareness Day
- World AIDS Day
- 30 Years of AIDS
- Facing AIDS
- Viral Hepatitis
- Awareness Days
Using the Strategy
What You Can Do
Implementing the National HIV/AIDS Strategy (NHAS) does not fall to the Federal Government alone. The release of the NHAS is just beginning. Success will require the commitment of all parts of society, including state, local and tribal governments, businesses, faith communities, philanthropy, the scientific and medical communities, educational institutions, people living with HIV, and others.
Read the Strategy
Supporting the Strategy
- Discuss what your agency or organization can do in new or different ways to better serve your constituents and align your efforts with the Strategy.
- Participate in state and local discussions about how HIV prevention, care and treatment efforts can be fine-tuned to better serve vulnerable populations and contribute to realizing the Strategy's goals.
- Engage new partners in HIV prevention, care, treatment and stigma-reduction efforts to strengthen our collective and reach more people.
Help spread the word. Embed the NHAS badge on your site.
<a href="http://aids.gov/federal-resources/national-hiv-aids-strategy/overview/" title="National HIV/AIDS Strategy"><img src="http://aids.gov/images/thumb-nhtd-widget.jpg" width="215" height="180" alt="National HIV/AIDS Strategy" /></a>
Upload and share your photos on AIDS.gov’s National HIV/AIDS Strategy Flickr group and to your website and/ or social network profile. Tell your friends and family about how they can get involved.
Download one of the following signs and add your personal message to show your support (in PDF format):
NHAS Blog Posts
Read more blog posts about the NHAS.
Last revised: 03/14/2013