Members of the global HIV community will convene in Melbourne, Australia for 20th International AIDS Conference (IAC) 2014 from Sunday, July 20-25, 2014. We extend our condolences to the loved ones of all those on board Malaysia Flight 17.
- Learn more on the AIDS2014 website
- Read our blog post about how to Follow #AIDS2014
- Read our other AIDS 2014 coverage.
Watch video highlights from the conference.
Think you might have HIV? Learn to recognize the signs and symptoms. And remember: the only way to know for sure if you are infected with HIV is to get tested.
To learn more, see our updated page on HIV Signs and Symptoms.
Think you might have HIV? Find an HIV testing site near you.
White House to Commemorate World Hepatitis Day on Wednesday, July 30th
Watch the event live on at 12 noon on 7/30.
Join the conversation on Twitter: #WorldHepatitisDay
On July 15, 2014, to mark the fourth anniversary of the signing of the National HIV/AIDS Strategy:
- The White House released a new NHAS fact sheet, Progress on Four Years of the National HIV/AIDS Strategy. Read the Fact Sheet »
- The U.S. Department of Justice Civil Rights Division released a new Best Practices Guide to Reform HIV-Specific Criminal Laws to Align with Scientifically-Supported Factors. Read the Guide »
- HHS announces availability of $11 million to better integrate HIV services into community health centers. Read the press release »
Learn about how HIV is spread and how to protect yourself.
See more HIV/AIDS Basics >
See how the Dept. of Health and Human Services is engaged in the response to the epidemic.
See more Federal Resources >
Learn more about National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day here...